Close to the south entrance to the churchyard there is a cross, the head of which dates from the close of the 14th century. It has four panelled sides with trefoils, crocketed heads, small crocketed pinnacles at the angles, and a crocketed pyramidal top surmounted by a finial. The four panels have carved figures of St. Chad, St. Catherine, the Crucifixion, and the Blessed Virgin Mary. The crosshead was dug up in the churchyard and after restoration it was provided with a new shaft and base before being set up in 1862. Victoria County History of Warwickshire Vol VI p245.