There are, or were, a series of boundary stones marking points along the boundary between Leamington Spa and Whitnash. It coincided with parts of the southern boundary of Leamington Cemetery. The stone shown lies just inside the southern gate of the Cemetery in Brunswick Street and although uprooted is almost certainly a survivor.
Grid Reference: SP
To find it:
The Cemetery on 1906 OS 6″ Map, at the lower extremity of the built-up area here.