Of medieval origin, a fragment of the shaft of a Wayside Cross stands in the middle of the village, where it was re-set in 1897 (Victoria County History Vol VI page 30) in a stone base of three steps. The shaft appears to be octagonal in form. It is protected within iron railings but has become rather moss-grown. No explanatory information provided at the site.
Grid Reference: SP 48446 73714
Postcode: CV22 7HH
To find it: Centre of village green
To find it on the Map: North East Warwickshire